Believe in the Power of Dreams
The mind of your spirit will always be beyond your grasp, until you learn to identify with the ‘dreamer’ within yourself. Dream Sutra chronicles the experiences of many who were helped, healed, guided and communicated with, in their dream state.
The unifying thread among these people was a common Guru– someone who could travel out-of-body at will, heal people and even provide insights into their future.
Even close to 30 years after his death, this Mahaguru still communicates and guides his devotees and disciples via their dreams. A fact they are accustomed to but are still in awe of.
Using first-hand accounts, Dream Sutra weaves a narrative with anecdotes and provides an explanation to less understood spiritual phenomena.
Language availabe in – English, Hindi
- Allows you to analyse various types of dreams and realise the reality of your subtle body.
- Experientially validate out-of-body, inter dimensional travel.
- Ponder on whether destiny can be altered in the dream state and if dreams hold clues to the future?
- Guide you on dealing with dreams of death and the deceased.
- Explore the possibility of exhausting karmas in the dream state.
Also available on Amazon and Flipkart